ANZSOG Website Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions are between you and the Australia and New Zealand School of Government Limited (ANZSOG) and govern your use of each website operated by or on behalf of ANZSOG. In addition to these terms, other supplementary terms set out on an ANZSOG website may apply to your access and use of that website. By accessing and using an ANZSOG website you agree to be bound by and comply with the applicable terms.
Content and copyright ownership
Copyright in each ANZSOG website and content on those websites is owned by ANZSOG or its third-party licensors. Some content on a ANZSOG website may also be subject to other intellectual property rights held by ANZSOG or a third party.
While we endeavour to ensure that all content published on an ANZSOG website is correct at the time of publishing:
- we make no warranty about the accuracy, completeness or reliability of that content
- you must not rely on that content and should confirm the relevant information with the originating or authorising faculty, department or other body
- we are not responsible for the actions of third parties (including users of ANZSOG websites).
Use of ANZSOG website and content
You may only use content on an ANZSOG website for non-commercial purposes. Unless otherwise indicated, you may save or print out a copy of that content for your own information, research or study, if you:
- do not modify the content from how it appears on ANZSOG’s website
- include the copyright notice “Copyright © ANZSOG 20XX” on the copy.
You must not:
- use an ANZSOG website or content on an ANZSOG website for any purpose which is unlawful or does not comply with these terms or any supplementary terms
- exercise the copyright in the whole or any part of an ANZSOG website except as permitted by statute or with ANZSOG’s prior consent
- post any content on an ANZSOG website that infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights or is defamatory, abusive or obscene
- use automated means to retrieve information from an ANZSOG website without our permission, for example, ‘scraping’
- post or otherwise submit any software, code or routine that is harmful or interferes with the operation or activities of an ANZSOG website
- decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer the software or services relating to an ANZSOG website
- use a ANZSOG website or information on an ANZSOG website for the purposes or generating ‘spam’, or submit ‘spam’ through an ANZSOG website
- do anything which would impose an unreasonably large or disproportionate load on ANZSOG’s networks or interfere with ANZSOG’s network security.
Links to third-party websites
Where a link to a third-party website appears on an ANZSOG website:
- we do not endorse, recommend or support the linked website or any information, opinions, or goods and services made available on it
- these terms will not apply to the linked website and you should review the terms applicable to the linked website before using it
- we have no control over the information, content or activities of the linked website and your access to and use of the linked website is at your own risk
- we make no representations or warranties as to, and we are not responsible for, the accuracy or any other aspect of the information on the linked website.
Copyright problems and non-compliant content
Where ANZSOG determines that content or links on an ANZSOG website do not comply with its terms or applicable laws we may immediately remove that content and block the relevant user’s access to that ANZSOG website without notice.
You can report a copyright problem or non-compliant content or links on an ANZSOG website by emailing email@example.com. Please include your name, address, phone number and email address in the request, along with the relevant ANZSOG website address, a description of the problem, the copyright owner and (where applicable) your capacity to act on their behalf, and any supporting information that might be of assistance.
To the extent permitted by law:
- All conditions, warranties, guarantees, rights, remedies, liabilities or other terms that may be implied or conferred by statute, custom or the general law that impose any liability or obligation on ANZSOG in relation to an ANZSOG website or its content are expressly excluded under these and any supplementary terms.
- ANZSOG has no liability to you or anyone else (including in negligence) for any type of loss, however incurred, in connection with your use of an ANZSOG website or its content, including (without limitation) loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of customers, loss of or damage to reputation, loss of capital, downtime costs, loss under or in relation to any other contract, loss of data, loss of use of data or any direct, indirect, economic, special or consequential loss, harm, damage, cost or expense (including legal fees).
Governing law and compliance
You must comply with all laws applicable to your access and use of an ANZSOG website. If you access a ANZSOG website from outside Australia, you must comply with all laws in that country which apply to that access and use.
These terms, the supplementary terms and your use of each ANZSOG website are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
Changes to terms
We may change these terms and any supplementary terms of an ANZSOG website at any time without notice to you.
If there are inconsistencies between these terms and any supplementary terms, these terms will take precedence unless otherwise indicated.