As part of our alumni community, you have a unique opportunity to contribute to the future direction of ANZSOG and the public purpose sectors at large.
Getting involved is a great way for you to take advantage of the connections you’ve made and keep your learning alive.
- Keep updated with news, research and events.
- Access our case library, one of the largest online teaching case collections in the world.
- Provide advice to ANZSOG through working groups or the Alumni Advisory Council.
- Get involved in alumni special interest groups or focus groups.
- Support future students as a program mentor or Alumni Ambassador, and by speaking to students about your experiences.
- Speak at or facilitate future ANZSOG events.
- Continue your education through ANZSOG, taking advantage of a 15 per cent discount on executive education workshops/conferences.
- Participate in professional development, thought leadership and visiting academic events organised in partnership with local alumni organisers.
- Deepen your learning at refresher courses.
- Executive Master of Public Administration (EMPA), Towards Strategic Leadership (TSL) or Executive Fellows Program (EFP), Deputies Leadership Program (DLP) and International Programs graduates automatically receive the quarterly Alumni e-News on completion. You can unsubscribe or update your details at any time using the Preferences link contained in the e-News or email: email@example.com.
- Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to check your eligibility to join the LinkedIn Alumni Group or follow us on LinkedIn
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like us on Facebook
If you have an idea for an event in your jurisdiction please contact Nataly Tran, Engagement Coordinator at email@example.com.
About our Alumni Program
ANZSOG’s alumni is a 3600+ community of influential public sector and public purpose leaders, with members based in about 40 countries. ANZSOG’s alumni embody its values of excellence, collaboration, integrity and respect.
Alumni Advisory Council
ANZSOG’s inaugural Alumni Advisory Council was appointed in 2018 to represent our 3500-strong alumni and give them a greater involvement in ANZSOG’s activities and the chance to advise on our future direction.
Alumni Ambassadors are the champions of ANZSOG, stepping in to mentor the next generation of ANZSOG alumni, while also encouraging networking opportunities with fellow alumni. Alumni ambassadors may also be invited to speak at ANZSOG events or participate in ANZSOG media.
Browse our collection of Alumni stories.