Owners and partners
ANZSOG’s success is built on our partnerships.
Our innovative research and educational programs are developed in close collaboration with our 10 government owners and 15 university and business school partners from Australia and Aotearoa-New Zealand.
We also have affiliate partners around the world.
As well as delivering benefits to governments and citizens by enhancing the capability of public sector employees, our partnerships ensure our students have access to the world’s leading academics and senior practitioners from the government and non-government sectors. Our partners are:
Government leaders’ messages
- Australian National University
- Carnegie Mellon University, Australia
- Charles Darwin University
- Curtin University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Melbourne Business School
- Monash University
- University of Melbourne
- University of New South Wales
- University of Queensland
- University of Sydney
- University of Canberra
- University of Tasmania
- University of Adelaide
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Analysis & Policy Observatory (APO)
- China Executive Leadership Academy Pudong (CELAP)
- Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Singapore Civil Service College
- Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
- Razak School of Government.