Concepts of leadership and of power are shifting dramatically in response to the complexities of our contemporary environment.
Delivering an ANZSOG thought leadership seminar to a Wellington audience, Harvard Professor Dana Born exemplified this shift, demonstrating how authenticity, courage and personal and professional clarity can help us both ‘do good’ and ‘do well’.
- View Dana Born Authentic Leadership Seminar Presentation – Wellington
- View Dana Born Authentic Leadership Seminar Presentation – Melbourne
Listen to Dana Born discuss authentic leadership in our podcast.
Top 5 ideas:
- Character and leadership go hand in hand
- Allowing authenticity in leaders including appreciating differences in style and approach
- Align the ‘why’ of the person with the ‘why’ of the organisation
- Find your true North and focus on the “I” and “Me” to get to “We”
- Head plus heart plus action
View How Well Do you Know the Story of You? web page View Dana Born blog page View Dana Born Living a Legacy: Leadership and Character Development video
“Authentic Leadership: can we both ‘do good’ and ‘do well’? was held 28 February in Wellington and 10th March, Melbourne.